Let’s work together to get all students LEARNING OUTSIDE!
Camp Ocean Pines provides 3, 4 and 5-day residential outdoor education/science camp programs for schools. We offer a variety of hands-on marine biology, forest ecology, watershed science and teambuilding programs.
- Tidepool Adventures
- Lab Based: Plankton, Algae, Marine Touch Tank, Squid Dissections
- Off-Site Trisp:Sandy Beach Ecology & Elephant Seals; Estuary Investigations & Kayak Adventures
FOREST & WATERSHED PROGRAMS!
- Bird & Raptor Experience
- Forest Animals
- Forest Ecology
- Watersheds, Streambuilding & Salmon
- Teambuilding & Low Initiatives
- Low Ropes Course Elements
- Archery & Tomahawks
- Native Skills – hoop&pole, hand drills, atl atl
- Night Adaptations
- Ocean Acidification Lab
- Campfire – Songs, Skits & S’mores
- Primitive Skills & Native Uses w/special presenter Joe Dabill
(4-day program = 1 off-site trip, 5-day program = 2 off-site trips)
- Morro Bay Estuary Investigations & Kayak Adventure
- San Simeon Sandy Beach Ecology & Elephant Seals (w/plankton program options)
SCIENCE CAMP SCAVENGER HUNT!
This new activity serves as a great wrap-up for the end of your visit. Available as a day or evening session (seasonal).