Your time with your students is precious.
You have more work and pressure now than ever before. We also know that the experiences students have while at Camp Ocean Pines can impact their ideas of what is possible and ignite a lasting connection to the natural world.
Great experiences take effort and cost money.
Families and schools are struggling with financial hardship. However, with a targeted goal and a lot of help, enthusiasm to provide an exceptional experience for students will spur on great efforts. We are willing to work with you to benefit your students. Here is how we can help…
Start with the low hanging fruit:
1. FREE fund-raising consulting and FREE STUFF! We’ll give you a list of proven fund raising ideas, and help you determine which will be best for you. Take advantage of all the ways we can help with the cost!
2. Sign up when Camp is cheaper – fall or winter. Consider raising money in the previous grade so it is easy to go in the fall.
3. Sign up for the 5 day program
- We provide more $ incentives to schools who sign up for a longer trip.
- It is the most cost effective
- You’re getting more educational benefit for your money
- Transportation is the same for a 3 day or 5 day.
- The cost is not that different between 3 or 5 day
We’ll give you FREE STUFF!
4. Valuable Auction Items:
a. $1,180 weekend retreat. We’ll GIVE you a weekend retreat at camp. Food and lodging for up to 10 people in 1 cabin. You can auction it off, give it as a thank you to a large donor, sell it.
b. $850 Summer Camp scholarship: We’ll GIVE you a space for a week of summer camp ($850 value) that you can sell or auction off at your fundraising event, or you can give to the student who raises the most money in class, etc. Use it however you want!
5. 100% of the profit.
a. We’ll GIVE you free tree seedlings that your students can grow and sell. You keep 100% of the profit.
b. We’ll GIVE you free baby abalone shells that your students can clean, create something with, and sell. You keep 100% of the profit.
6. Free School Visits:
a. Fund raising dinner by our staff. Our staff will help organize and run a big fund raising night at your school. You get the food donated, we’ll bring and run the BBQ, activities, and help with your auction.
b. Presentations to Your Class. We will come to your classroom to make a presentation to the class that is coming to get them excited, focused, and motivated in their fundraising.
c. Parent/Administrator meetings. We’ll meet with your parents and/or administrators for an informational slideshow, and to describe benefits, and fundraising incentives we offer.
d. Presentations to Upcoming Grades. We’ll come to your school to present hands-on standards based lessons in the classrooms of the grades below. This will get the culture of camp moving throughout the school and help with the grand finale camp of the final grade. This is especially good for schools who come in the fall by raising the money in the younger grade the year before.
e. Awards, Scholarships. We’ll come to your end of the year awards ceremony and present special camper awards